Sunday, December 5, 2010

❤ bother!!!!==||

@@panda eye...damn serious...!!!

huh~~~~
1 week hvn on my blog jor...
omg...
coz recently damn shit geh...
too many bother...~

1st...
my relationship~
but i think nw still can handle...

2nd...
my study...
omg!!!><
mayb i'll gv up the modeling cos...
coz PJ is too far for me~~
but i still hv other options...
Beauty cos~~~

3rd...
my job...
so far i still can handle about tis
i hv found a kindergarten as a teacher...
also nid to wait for an interview
the only advantage is tat leave work early
how much salary does not matter...
mainly after work can go to skul...=)

about my future...
i am really confused
i hv wasted a year already~~~!!!
i dun wan my future like a mess...
hope tat God can save me...
><

MODEL...?BEAUTICIAN...?
emmm...
dream vs future...~~~!!!
=(
as a model has been my dream since...
beautician easy to accomplish...
it is easier to find a job~
no problem even leave the country too~~~
really really want to think better...

3 comments: