Thursday, December 9, 2010

❤ how can i relief...?

in fact,our love is not being optimistic about...
ur bro,my fren,including our own
y do not i gv up...?
actually,u feel hard too~

gals...?
u r so many
it does not matter even if i did not...

ur bro is right...
we r so hard~
y still force urself...?

i understand tat wat u wan is freedom~
be controlled life is ur least favorite...
u say u can accept tis kind of life
i noe u force urself to accept~

i used to think i can handle all of ur weaknesses...
but~
i still can not accept the...
is still not accepted,jealousy u hv given me...
is still not accepted,feeling abandoned frm u...
wat can i do now...~?

gv up...?
try my best to accept all of u...?

emm...
tis time not only u powerless~
i am too...~

how come i relief myself now...!!!
Huh~~~~
CRAZY JOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Same feeling with me..
    But i already get my choose now..

    I will always be will you when i'm loving you..
    Please falling love with me..
    Please forgive any mistake i had..
    I will try my best to correct my mistake..
    Will you please take my hand , until the day we break up

    Just a simple word..
    As long as loving each other..
    Nothing impossible for me to fallen with you.

    ReplyDelete