Wednesday, April 20, 2011

❤ 2011-x-xx

2011-x-xx
That day...I had a stimulation experience again~==||
Mr.Teoh play mahjong with his friends until midnight,
after that we went to kuchai lama yam cha & ate dim sam~
On the way we go home,Mr.teoh & Mr.phua chatted :- bi li bla la...bi li bla la...
Suddenly,they said wanna went to melacca~@@
At that time,I could not refuse,even if no matter how reluctant...
We arrived melacca around 5,6 a.m~
We're trying hard to find a budget hotel...
Finally we were find it out..xDDD
Formosa Resort,1 queen bed & 1 single bed,199$ per day include tax & service charge...

We woke up at 2 p.m...
First station we went to 古城鸡饭粒 for medical our tummy...=)
Second station 文化街...
The third station and last station too...红屋~
5,6 p.m~Ding...Dong...Ding...Dong...Is time to go home~

That was my new stimulation experience...=)

------------------------------------

Ermmm...
I was started my college life on 18-april...
Segi university college~
Maybe i'm not used to college teaching methods...
Teachers---lecturers...
Spoken language from malay into english...
Hard to communication with lecturer...~==||
Don't understand lecturer said what too~
haiz...

So far everything is still in control...
Yesterday i have recognize 3 girls in college...
Michelle...mccaine's girlfriend-美欣...海潮...=)
Now is more talking with Michelle...
She is a first girl i knowledge in college~
=D

Hope i can enjoy my college life in this 2.5 years...
Gambateh~^^v

----------------------------------------

I began to feel so happy,
I realize that you are the luckiest thing in this life...
Which i started my college life,
you always fetch me to school,pick me go home,
and you give financial help my cost of living
Really appreciate you so love me...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

No comments:

Post a Comment